iPhone 13 Pro Max
3in1 Screen Protector (antiviral/ -bacterial)
- Antiviral effect: The ANTI-VIRAL-Technology prevents and reduces the formation of viruses (e.g. Corona virus) by up to 99% on the protective glass surface.*
- Anti-Bacterial: The ANTI-BACTERIAL surface ensures up to 99.99% less bacteria on the screen protector film and an optimum display sensitivity.*
- Anti Bluelight: The bluelight filter in the protective glass protects your eyes from harmful short-waved blue light and can help reduce blue light-related eye irritation and sleep disorders.
- Full Display Coverage: For more all-round protection and better usability, the Full Cover and 3D glass screen protectors from Displex cover the entire display area.
- Scratch Resistant: The screen protection glass has a surface hardness of 10H and thus prevents scratches on the smartphone screen, e.g. from keys or coins in a trouser pocket or handbag.
- Impact Protection: The screen is maximally protected on impact by the special tempered glass with it's hardened and rounded edges. The screen protection glass is also protective-case friendly.
- Bubble-Free Installation: The sustainable Displex EASY-ON® Eco Mounting Frame allows a bubble-free, quick and easy installation of the screen protection glass.
- Perfect Fit: The screen protection glass is designed to fit the iPhone 13 Pro Max. The contours are specially designed and have precisely fitting openings for the speaker and microphone.
- Dirt-Free: The High-Tech Anti-Fingerprint Coating ensures less dirt build-up on the screen protector and an optimum display sensitivity.
- Premium quality: Displex has been awarded often with several acknowledgments (test winner, excellent ranking) by the specialist media. These are the best-selling screen protection products in Germany.
How to do!
With these 6 simple assembly steps you will achieve the perfect result without any problems.
1. Thoroughly clean the display before teh assembly. To do this, please use the cleaning products included in the package. Wipe the display with the wet cleaning cloth and clean it from grease, dust and other dirt. Then use the enclosed microfiber cloth to absorb the remaining liquid from the display.
2. Remove any remaining dust particles with the Dustremover and make sure that the display is free of any contaminants
3. Now you can assemble the mounting frame. Please first break out all the components from the mold. Insert the 6 pins in the given holes.
4. Next, position the mounting frame on the device.
5. Now it's time to mount the protective glass. First, you need to remove the carrier plate (also called Step 1 film) from the protective glass.
6. Position the protective glass at the top edge of the frame (side with the speaker). Press gently with your finger on the upper edge of the protective glass. The protective glass now sucks in by itself.
Climate protection is a special concern for us. That is why we are working to reduce emissions as much as possible and to design packaging that is as environmentally friendly as possible. The sustainable EASY-ON® Eco Mounting Frame made of premium solid cardboard, which replaces the plastic mounting frame that has proven itself millions of times over, makes a special contribution to this. In addition, we are also actively committed to the reforestation of our forests: DISPLEX® launched a sustainability initiative in August 2019 and plants over 10,000 trees every year together with "Plant-for-the-Planet". As a result, DISPLEX® is well on its way to becoming a climate-neutral brand.
DISPLEX® is the top-selling display protector in Germany. 25 years of experience, passion and the highest standards of product quality without compromise have made us display experts. In-house product development allows us to continuously improve our existing product line and innovate to the highest degree. Millions of satisfied consumers trust DISPLEX® screen protectors for their smartphones again and again, and specialist media have repeatedly awarded our "Designed in Germany" screen protectors the title of test winner or "VERY GOOD".